viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

BLOG 2 - THE BEST HOLIDAYS - CONCERT EVER!

When I was fourteen I was a fan of the bunkers, a Chilean rock group that was created in conception in 1999. I started to like this band when I was very small and I had necklaces, patches for my backpack and bracelets that showed my fanaticism for the band. The first time I saw them live was the year 2011 at the Manuel Garcia concert, but I always wanted to see them in a concert just theirs. So in 2013 when my parents regulated my ticket to see them I was too happy, I remember going with my sister and singing all the songs together and getting excited to tears when they sang nada nuevo bajo el sol that was my favorite song (I'm still a little embarrassed to assume this). ). I have many moments of that night engraved in my mind. When I left the concert, I promised to go see them again, yes or yes, but the following year the band broke up and so far they haven't met again, Over the years the patches of my backpack and my necklaces disappeared, and in the same way my fanaticism has diminished. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario