viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

BLOG 3 - THEMED POST (ONE)


Upon graduating from university, I would like to take a break, a kind of vacation after so many years of study, but would not be that long, because so much time at home would drive me crazy.  Then go to work at an architecture office that is not so big, to be able to have more participation in this and not only dedicate myself to work on other people's projects. Along with this, I would like to be able to make a post title oriented in the history of architecture. After getting the post title I would like to enter to work as professor of workshop of architecture or history (although to achieve this you must spend many years as an assistant of teacher) without neglecting the office, that over the years I would like to have my own office. However, pf course this is what I would like to do in the future, maybe my work projects will change over time. 
Resultado de imagen para historia de la arquitectura

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario