viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

BLOG 5 - MY FUTURE JOB

When I start working I would like to have a small office, not like the architectural offices where many architects and passes are one more number within a Company. When I plan to work somewhere I imagine a very bright space with many floors, with ample ventilation. I have never thought of it as a traditional office (In fact, I was previously studying another career and this field was mostly in medical centers and I was terrified of being locked up all day). But above all I think that the pleasant or not pleasant of a place of work, studies or whatever the people with whom it is shared do, therefore I believe that the most important thing for me when choosing a workplace is that in this there are nice people. While I think salary is something important I think it goes to the background in relation factor mentioned above. Being able to travel at work would be something that I would like very much, but I think this goes hand in hand with whatever I want at the moment,  because if for some personal reason I have to stay in Santiago if or if I should not work in a place where traveling outside is a requirement.
Resultado de imagen para oficinas en espacios con naturaleza

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario