sábado, 13 de julio de 2019

Blogpost 8: A subject you enjoy studying

When I was little I remember that the story seemed boring to me, it was one of the branches that I hated most at school, but as the years went by I became very interested in it and understanding that more than learning everything by hearth, it was a way to analyze why certain historical events occurred or because unfortunately others occurred. It was so much change, that being in high school was my favorite subjects. In this semester in the field of culture of architecture, we studied the history of the evolution of architecture, from classicism to Latin American baroque, and definitely was the branch that enjoys this semester, I love knowing how and why they were changing these styles. In addition, the orders that the professor asked us were research projects of buildings recognized for their architecture. I think they were the jobs that I've been most interested in and in which I've felt more realizing them.Without a doubt, it was a very big change from being the subject that I most despised to being the one I like the most.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario