sábado, 13 de julio de 2019

Blogpost 10: My Experience Blogging

My experience writing blogs was quite complex, because it also became very difficult about what I like or about my life, even more in English. But after 9 blogs I think that every time I was easier and better than my blogs. What have you learned? Mmh I think he learned an expressive in a better way in English to write everyday things in it, besides writing about things that I never thought about doing in my life. . As I said before, after the blogs published during the semester, I went to this adventure blogger with the biggest relax, that's what I did. It should be something more formal. I think that creating a blog is something I've never had an echo of and it was not my experience in English 3, but I think it's a good way to learn English, very innovative and didactic after all, read the blogs of colleagues and in this way Going to know areas of his life that he did not know was very rewarding. And all this in English, which I must assume has been the subject that has complicated me since I have memory use, but this blog has been a good way to express myself in a language disto to mine   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario