miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019

Blog Post 2 "Why did I choose my major?"

   When I was a little girl , I wanted to study architecture,although at that age I didn´t understand what it was about, over the years I lost the interest and  I wanted study pedagogy of physics and mathematics, I was many years with desire to study this major, until I make particular class and I understood that was not my vocation. 
    After I wanted to study odontology or physiotherapist. When I finish to school, I get into Physicaltherapist, in less than a semestre I realize that it was not what I wanted to dedicate. At the time, I didn´t know what major to study, although I knew that I liked architecture I was afraid to enter such a different major, But I decided to enter and it was a good decision because I like a lot.

1 comentario:

  1. It's good that you have finally found your focus. Interestingly, I took an aptitude test when I was 14, and the result was physical therapist!!! Haha...

    ResponderEliminar